Spring 2020 testing:
- Feb. 24th - March 13th the Writing, Reading and Algebra 1 EOC Retakes.
- April 7 - FSA Writing - all 9th and 10th grade students
- May 1 - US History EOC
- May 4 - AP - US Gov
- May 4 - AP - Physics
- May 4 & 5 - FSA Algebra 1 EOC
- May 4 & 5 - Geometry EOC
- May 5 - AP - Calculus
- May 5 - AP - Human Geography
- May 6 - AP - English Literature
- May 5 & 6 - FSA Reading - all 9th and 10th grade students
- May 8 - Biology EOC
- May 8 - AP - US History
- May 8 - AP - Computer Science
- May 11 - AP - Biology
- May 12 - AP - Spanish
- May 12 - AP - Psychology
- May 13 - AP - English Lang.
- May 13 - AP - Micro Economics
- May 15 - AP - Computer Science Principles
Please do not forget we have 13 Advance Placement assessments as well as the International Baccalaureate exams going on in May.
Spring SAT Prep
- Develop a personalized study plan & schedule
- Gain test-taking strategies and practice
- Take 2 full-length practice tests
Where: Sebring High
- Orientation and Practice Tests
- January 18th - 8:00 am - 12:30 pm
- February 29th - 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Classes meet once a week for 6 weeks - 3:30 - 5:30 pm
Jan. 23, Jan 28, Feb. 2, Feb. 11, Feb 18, Feb 25
Plus 3-4 hours a week on Khan Academy
Register by January 9, 2020:
- Complete the registration form (available online here, or in SHS Guidance office or Media Center)
- Submit $80 payment to Mrs. Cochlin in the media center (check to Sebring High or exact cash)
Minimum of 18 students for class to be offered.
Registration fee is non-refundable after 1/18.
Questions? Contact Mrs. Cochlin (email@example.com)