Library Media Center
Online Catalog for the School's Library
*Books may be checked out for a term of two weeks.
*A LATE FEE of 5 cents per day is charged if a book is past due
*Reference books are for use in the LMC only, but you may use the copy machine
*ZIP DRIVES are available to be checked out, but the fine for losing it is $20.
*CHROMEBOOKS can be charged before/after school and during lunch for free
The LMC includes many resources to aid students and staff in finding information, technology, and media. Our LMC includes a main library and 30+ station computer lab.
What Can I Do in the LMC?
The Library Media is an ideal place to:
- Read (for class or pleasure)
- Use computers to print
- Create multimedia
- Complete projects
- Access copying/printing resources
- take make-up tests
- charge CHROMEBOOKS
- Magazines/Reader's Digest
- Computers (see procedures)
Procedures & Policies
Library and Computer Lab Procedures
1. To enter, all students MUST have a proper ID card (no temporary IDs will be allowed to use computers or check out materials).
2. Students MUST possess an acceptable pass from staff from 8:20-11:26 and 1:47-3:15. During lunches or before school, no pass is required.
3. Students are allowed to print (from computers) only TWO PAGES per day (Only ONE if it is a picture).
4. Students are not allowed on personal email accounts (only school google accounts).
5. No food or drinks!
6. Everyone is to maintain a quiet and respectful demeanor.